Reach the next level of leadership within volatile, rapidly changing and uncertain contexts
Today’s leaders have already enjoyed significant career success but are now operating in an environment where the pace of change requires them to have an even greater ability to understand themselves, inspire others, and to challenge their existing view of the world.
This masters-level postgraduate programme directly links leadership with strategy, and the personal with the professional. Today, strategy is no longer a top-down activity but is the responsibility of many people within an organisation, demanding a culture of strategic innovation and openness. In becoming a more Strategic Leader you will be able to connect your leadership imperative with the culture and practice of the wider organisation, thereby delivering sustained impact and influence through individuals, teams and business units.
As a participant on the Strategic Leadership Executive Diploma, you will receive three high level 1-2-1 Executive coaching sessions during your time on the programme. As a Senior Leader, if you are already receiving Executive Coaching, we will liaise with your Coach to complement the existing sessions you are receiving.
The Executive Diploma in Strategic Leadership has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits to you:
- Significantly enhance your leadership capabilities and think with agility and creativity about current and future competitive environments
- Taught in London, with only twelve days away from work over one year
- Understand and implement new models and approaches to strategic management and leadership, including the latest insights from WBS faculty
- You will receive three high level 1-2-1 Executive coaching sessions during your time on the programme.
Benefits to your organisation:
- The Executive Diploma in Strategic Leadership is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation
- Your organisation will benefit from new knowledge and ideas, without you taking significant time away from your usual responsibilities.