How can organisations strategise now, in a world that is digital?
The Executive Diploma in Digital Leadership is for business leaders and senior managers who want to develop a successful strategic roadmap in their organisation and to lead and seize opportunities in a digital age.
Until now, state-of-the-art strategic thinking has promoted strategies based on competitor analysis of close sector rivals. Now, the impacts of digital transformation are so broad that the most disruptive competition is likely to come from outside, and from businesses about which executives may have an incomplete understanding.
The Executive Diploma in Digital Leadership delivers that in-depth understanding, facilitated by WBS faculty at the cutting-edge of thinking on the transformative potential of digital technology for contemporary business.
The Executive Diploma in Digital Leadership has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits to you:
- You will develop the skills to adapt to the demands of leading organisations and forming collaborations in a fast-changing digital world.
- You will create a strategic roadmap for leadership in a digital age within your organisation, and understand better how to maximise the opportunities and counteract the challenges offered by digital transformation for your organisation.
- Taught in London, with only twelve days away from work over one year.
Benefits to your organisation:
- The Executive Diploma in Digital Leadership is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation
- Your organisation will benefit from new knowledge and ideas, without you taking significant time away from your usual responsibilities.