How confident are you in formulating strategy in dynamic and fast-changing environments?
The Warwick Diploma in Strategy & Innovation is founded on the latest thinking and best practice, bringing our strength and reputation in the fields of strategy and innovation to help executives navigate the long journey successfully and realise their strategic organisational and personal potential.
You will learn to:
- Identify and overcome the challenges that companies face when trying to innovate
- Develop new ventures within long- or newly-established organisations
- Adopt new strategic approaches to company direction and decision-making in order to build successful business models which exploit new opportunities
- Take new approaches to stakeholder management, governance and funding
- Develop robust but flexible plans for strategic execution.
You will be able to apply what you learn immediately, from conducting a strategy audit to being able to make strategic recommendations with confidence. Your ideas and thinking will be validated through feedback from faculty and your peers, and the programme is designed around application to your own organisation.