Become the senior business leader you were meant to be
Designed for senior managers and executives, this six-day in-residence program will enable you to discover your unique leadership potential and leverage it to carry you to the next level. Define who you are as a leader, the values you want to instill and the teams you want to build. Learn the strategies, skills and confidence you need to execute on your vision and lead your organization into the future.
Connecting world-class research with real-world practice and guided coaching, the program delivers insights and skills used by the world’s most progressive organizations. Content areas include:
- Self-knowledge: define your personal leadership strengths and values, create balance and maintain resilience in an increasingly complex business environment.
- Leading others: inspire and lead others towards top performance, develop key leadership skills in areas such as coaching and negotiation.
- Organizational leadership: empower yourself to break down silos, forge new visions, encourage innovation and lead sustainable change.
Benefits to You
- Develop the self-confidence and calm, compassionate mind that characterize great leaders
- Build, lead, empower and energize high-performance teams
- Leverage organizational interactions and power structures
Benefits to Your Organization
- Develop your organization’s leadership capacity from within
- Enrich the organization's collective leadership vision, for superior decision making
- Fill essential knowledge and performance gaps
Full-immersion Learning in Residence
The program takes place at an exclusive hotel in downtown Vancouver. Participants are required to stay for the week in order to engage fully in the program experience. The retreat-like setting enables leaders to absorb new ideas in an intellectually stimulating environment away from the pressures of the office.
Who should attend?
This program is for Senior Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents with approximately five to seven years of managerial experience, or others identified by their organizations as high-potential organizational leaders.
Meeting the Leadership Challenge is all about defining what happens next—in your career and in your organization. Past participants have called it “a transformational experience.”
Visit the website for more information