As the world faces critical challenges, leaders need to be able to secure sustainable success. This online programme will help you build your strategy to transition to responsible business and achieve positive social impact.
Who is this programme for:
This programme is for mid to senior level managers; tasked with or seeking to develop or implement sustainable business practices within their organisation, or aiming to update their management capabilities with new frameworks and perspectives.
• Individuals seeking to develop their knowledge within sustainability, to provide a competitive advantage for their organisation and to accelerate their careers
• Managers with minimal experience in sustainability, who aim to take on responsibilities in this area to impact their organisation’s future
• Senior board members aiming to quickly develop a solid foundation on the sustainability issues that are entering board-level discussions
• General, project and risk managers, alongside directors, vice presidents and investors from a variety of industries, with broad range of business experience and managerial responsibility.
Programme focus and benefits:
• Build the fundamental knowledge of sustainability, corporate responsibility and ESG needed to address your organisation’s goals and challenges
• Explore the success of responsible organisations, and how to develop these innovative business models
• Understand the trade-offs from integrating sustainability into business practice, and how to generate profit through creative resolutions
• Develop practical frameworks to identify material stakeholders, and create strategy and disclosure practices to meet their conflicting, ever increasing demands
• Examine the challenges of transitioning to a sustainable business model, and learn how to overcome them through identifying the key organisational levers that facilitate change
• Reflect on your role as leader and your ability to affect change, through growing social and environmental challenges
• Gain the confidence to influence other senior executives, and contribute to boardroom discussions on embedding sustainability in your corporate strategy
Learn online, from anywhere in the world, through a blend of engaging digital content, including a collaborative webinar to share key learnings. You work through five modules at your own pace in the space of five weeks