Senior Executive Programme
Challenge your thinking and reignite your ambition with our flagship executive development programme. Immerse yourself in a transformational experience in the heart of London.
Who this programme is for
With a minimum of 12 years' management experience required, the Senior Executive Programme attracts London Business School’s most senior and experienced cohort for Executive Education. Designed for high-calibre executives, our participants are among the most exceptional in their respective fields, with a record of achieving significant impact in their organisations.
• Challenge yourself and sharpen your capabilities to achieve unrivalled results at the top tier of your organisation.
• Reflect on your leadership journey, hone your style and leverage your strengths to fuel the performance of your people
• Build the strategic mindset needed to capitalise on opportunities, improve innovation and drive competitive advantage
• Take a holistic approach to change. Examine your organisation’s competitive environment, challenge management orthodoxies and influence corporate culture
• Elevate your impact at the top tier of your organisation, with the skills needed to manage stakeholders and maximise value.
• Join a globally diverse peer group of exceptional senior leaders, share experiences and broaden your perspectives.
• Explore the ideas that drive leadership, strategy, change and impact, guided by world-class business thinkers, and bolstered with tried and tested insights from industry practitioners.
• Elevate your impact through experiential learning designed to inspire new ways of thinking and challenge your assumptions.
• Experience London as your classroom and immerse yourself in a dynamic global business hub
• Renew your confidence to thrive through uncertainty, cut through complexity and seize new opportunities for growth.
• Upon completion, join LBS’s global Executive Education alumni network consisting of over 17,000 executives across 150 countries.