Essentials of Leadership
The programme examines the five demands of leadership and the skills required to lead effectively. Gain an understanding of your personal approach to leadership, as well as developing your organisation’s capability to create sustainable change. Explore your ability to be an effective leader and learn to influence and energise a team to achieve high performance. You learn practical tools and strategies to help you focus your energy more effectively.
Who this programme is for
This programme is suitable for high-potential senior managers who have a minimum of 5 years’ worth of management experience. Executives will have extensive experience who are looking to refresh or enhance their leadership skills, or step up to achieve greater impact.
Become a stand-out leader by mastering five key pillars of leadership:
• Defining your purpose
• Leveraging your strengths
• Influencing people
• Empowering others
• Enabling change
• Leverage your strongest traits – and understand your weaknesses. Deepen your self-awareness and sense of purpose to lead and influence others.
• Participate in group coaching sessions where you will support and challenge each other to discover your leadership style and impact as a leader.
• Make sense of the data and feedback from a 360 review and psychometric test, and develop your action plan in a one-to-one session with an executive coach.
• Become a coach, not a boss: manage conflict effectively and foster authentic, high-performing teams.
• Transform your outlook and attitude – with new, global perspectives shared in a world-class peer group.