Data Science for Business Intelligence
Unlock the infinite power of data to transform your organisation. Bring your own company’s business data challenge and translate this into actionable insights. Absorb the experience and passion of our faculty, who combine academic research and real-world business expertise.
Who this programme is for
This programme is for executives working in data-rich environments who want to be able to use data science to gain the latest insights, create value for their organisation and drive strategic business decisions. Attendees include individuals from both a data science background and those from non-quantitative backgrounds working in data-related fields applying analytics and insights for business decisions.
• Exploit the limitless potential of data to drive growth with your new-found quantitative and qualitative skills, built around four pillars: Data visualisation, predictive modelling, classification, and clustering.
• Stay on top of the latest methods and approaches, current and emerging industry trends, and data science practices. Use cutting-edge software to deep-dive in to case studies and apply approaches to your own data challenge.
• Explore how data can forecast outcomes and predict future success to create a winning strategy.
• Know how to target the right customers with the right products and communications.
• Gain the knowledge and confidence to frame the right questions to exploit your data.
• Become familiar with how you and your team can extract value from data using advanced analytics over traditional methods.
• Ensure you stay ahead of the data curve, finding relationships and providing insights in a unique and powerful way.
• Gain hands-on experience in applying advanced data science models to make confident, evidence based decisions and elevate your capacity to provide solutions.
• Use cutting-edge visualisation software to identify trends, explore hypotheses, challenge assumptions, and create a more nuanced data-driven understanding of your business.
• Harness the power of data to make informed business decisions at speed and scale and thrive in a fast paced environment.