Turning Good Negotiators into Great Negotiators
Senior executives need exceptional negotiating skills for the highest-profile decisions and for the daily demands of the workplace. This program looks at a range of issues, from multicultural negotiations, to ethical dilemmas in negotiations, to negotiating in deal-making situations.
You will carry out a methodical self-assessment of your negotiating style, identifying your strengths and your potential areas for improvement.
Emerge with the advanced preparation and solid framework to go from a good negotiator to a great one.
- Learn about the principles of negotiation in different business contexts.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics of the negotiation process and improve your ability to negotiate in collaborative and competitive situations.
- Foster more effective relationships through the ability to analyze counterparts in different cultures and emotional levels.
- Explore the ethical dilemmas you may face in a negotiation process.
- Develop a solid framework to succeed in complex negotiation situations.