Make Your Strategy Happen
When a business strategy fails, shortcomings are often exposed, not necessarily in the strategy itself but in its execution. The ability to make your strategy work is critical for business leaders and it is the overriding factor in determining a company’s long-term success.
Unlock the mysteries behind strategy implementation and discover the factors that are crucial to bringing about the successful execution of business objectives.
- Lead successfully through strategy execution.
- Prepare your “taking-charge strategy” for your next assignment.
- Identify sources of power within your organization and use them to build influence.
- Map an organization’s political terrain to identify individuals critical for diffusing a strategy supportive culture.
- Enhance your performance by leveraging social networks.