Prepare for new or increasing management roles by expanding your knowledge across organizational functions.
- Overcome the barriers that prevent emergent leaders from fully embracing their positions.
- Connect corporate strategy, departmental goals and daily objectives.
- Leverage lean thinking and operational efficiency to help your organization run more smoothly.
Reveal your true potential with this bootcamp-style immersion in the principles of organizational management.
- Review and analyze the interplay of the core components of business: finance, marketing, operations, strategy and organizational leadership.
- Expand your perspective across organizational functions, and develop the managerial habits to support new initiatives on departmental and corporate levels.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of basic financial statements, marketing metrics, performance assessment methods, and strategic business models.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Identify how your work adds value and develop a personal action plan that applies those insights to current challenges and sets the stage for your continued learning and development.
- Understand interdependencies between functions and learn how to collaborate across functions to maximize effectiveness.
- Assess performance across your team and plan targeted improvements.
- Leverage your role as a manager to facilitate collaboration and better understanding and execution against organizational goals.