Communicate to influence and inspire, whether presenting to a crowd or meeting with your team.
- Build your presence and persuasion skills so you can confidently and effectively communicate your vision and motivate your team.
- Organize information and define key messages clearly and succinctly.
- Expertly analyze your audience to determine the “What’s in it for me?” factor.
- Generate buy-in by connecting to the unique interests of different audiences.
- Think quickly under pressure while maintaining confidence and control.
Enhance your business communication skills with this two-day interactive program led in partnership with The Communication Center in Washington, D.C.
- Focus on multiple facets of effective communication, from using purposeful body language to telling stories to relate to your audience.
- Practice new techniques and get constructive feedback from experienced executive coaches.
- Hone your skills on camera, as it is a proven method of experiential learning designed to help you apply what you learn immediately to your role in your organization.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Become more polished and persuasive in delivery and tone.
- Use body language, pacing and eye contact to capture audience attention and maximize credibility.
- Recognize non-verbal cues given by you and received from others.
- Craft effective openings and closings that leave lasting impressions.