In order to adapt and thrive, organizations need leaders who can think strategically and harness each wave of digital change to create new value for customers and new opportunities for their business.
Columbia Business School’s Digital Business Leadership Program (DBLP) is an intensive, 6 month, multi-modular, digital business and leadership program that prepares global executives to innovate new strategies and business models and lead their organizations to thrive in the digital age.
Why should you consider this program?
- Develop leadership abilities to lead digital transformation in your respective companies
- Examine disruptive business models in an immersive module in Silicon Valley, and learn from leading industry practitioners in New York City
- Access to expert Columbia faculty who are world renowned experts in their fields
- Flexible structure which minimizes time away from work, over a 6-month Ivy League learning journey
- Apply your learnings at your workplace through project work, guided by expert faculty
- Graduate with Columbia Business School alumni benefits, with global networking opportunities