To be truly effective, innovation has to be pervasive and consistent in an organization. Design Your Innovation Blueprint will help participants learn how to plan, develop, and implement self-sustaining innovation for your organization.
Specifically you will learn:
- The role of an “Innovation Architect,” responsible for structuring innovation into organizations, including how to design and then manage innovation processes
- Tools and principles for innovative thinking, to help people look at everyday issues with fresh eyes, delivering inventive solutions
- How to inspire colleagues and team members to be more innovative through assisting them in a practical way
- Best (and worst) practices in innovation through networking with business leaders from around the world who deal with the complex challenge of navigating their organizational innovation culture
- What is needed to ensure that innovation will be self-sustaining in your organization and will not be marginalized to “flavor of the month” status
This is a hands-on three-day program that will help you generate creative solutions to problems – solutions that are both novel as well as useful – and help you develop an action plan for successful innovation planning and programs.
Jointly taught by academics and practitioners, each session provides a short conceptual framework followed by an introduction of practical tools and a workshop where the tools can be applied. In addition, on-site coaches will guide participants through the program. The program is run in partnership with SIT, who help organizations stay on top by developing a culture and practice of innovation.