The global economy is increasingly characterised as uncertain, volatile, complex and ambiguous (the VUCA world). Digital disruption is playing a major part, particularly in areas such as e-commerce, business models, analytics, AI, conversational commerce and cybersecurity, and is already producing more data than most organisation can deal with. McKinsey estimates that by 2025, big-data insights from connected devices alone will yield $11 trillion of potential economic value. While most recognise the tremendous opportunities of embracing a new digital future, many organisations find the transition difficult, expensive and fraught with pitfalls.
Exploring the 4th Industrial Revolution and this unprecedented speed of digitization, we have partnered with Ferrari to deliver a unique three-day consortium program aimed at equipping you with the right tools for a successful digital future for your organization. The program aims to:
- Identify drivers and implications of digitisation and the 4IR
- Develop confidence, skills, understanding of the opportunities
- Craft concrete innovation ideas for growth
- Share best practices from participating organisations, working on “live” business challenges
- Gain knowledge of risks and pitfalls as well as successes involved in digital transformation
Past program participants included a diverse mix of tech disruptors and start-ups, as well as global multinationals from financial services, retail, telecommunications healthcare and lifestyle, including Uber, Coca-Cola, Continental, Deutsche Telekom, Merck and Puma. Led by Silicon Valley faculty, you’ll experience a full immersion on this highly-interactive program and enjoy exclusive access to Ferrari, consistently ranked amongst one of the world’s most powerful and inspiring brands.