It normally takes ten years of bitter experience in the field for a leader to acquire the knowledge contained in this program. Thanks to our extensive research findings, you have the opportunity to condense this learning into just a few days. You will learn key lessons on your own terms and practice your responses to situations in a safe environment. By experiencing some of the critical incidents that you’re likely to face as a leader, you’ll be equipped and supported to deal with them more effectively as they arise.
A few of the situations you’ll encounter include:
- Stepping up to take responsibility and to lead
- Making decisions within uncertain, ambiguous contexts
- Delivering results through and with others
- Handling difficult conversations
- Managing stress and recovery
This experience is the ultimate test run, allowing you to assess your readiness for leadership and prepare for likely challenges. It's not for the faint of heart, but in the future, when it really matters, you'll know what to do.