Realising your full potential as a negotiator
This programme is designed to give you a deep insight into what is really going on during negotiations. Through practical exercises and analysis, and exchanging ideas and experiences with a highly diverse group of participants, you will develop a framework to prepare for successful negotiations in the future. You will also practise what you learn through role play simulations.
Over the five days you will realise your full potential as a negotiator. You will go beyond what you instinctively do and learn concepts, tools and techniques to plan and conduct much more successful negotiations.
Challenges explored include:
- Recognising and neutralising yours and others subconscious biases
- Planning and structuring negotiations when you can't control the other parites actions
- Managing conflict and tension between others
- Dealing with emotion
- Reformulating discussions so that everyone can be heard and decisions made together
- Negotiating across cultures
- Approaching complex, multi-party negotiations