Developing exceptional programme managers to meet the world’s greatest challenges
How do leaders face the uniquely complex challenges presented by planning and delivering major programmes? The MSc in Major Programme Management helps you develop the understanding, ability and confidence to address these challenges and manage programmes the scale of which can transform a company, a city, or even a country.
Designed for senior executives who may well have already undertaken a number of project management courses, this part-time programme awards a masters degree from the University of Oxford whilst allowing you to study alongside full-time employment. Rigorous, selective and intellectually challenging this part-time programme consists of eight themed courses of four days each studied in person at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
The residential courses at Oxford are complemented by reading, assignments and a dissertation to be completed from wherever in the world you are currently working and living, with the full MSc lasting two years.
The MSc in Major Programme Management offers you:
- The skills and ability to be responsible for programmes amongst the most expensive, complex and transformational in the world
- Access to top-level teaching and research from world-leading experts from the business school and the wider university
- Membership of a unique network of peers and practitioners from around the world
- A postgraduate degree from the University of Oxford which builds on your existing professional development and experience
- Lifelong association with the university through the business school, university networks and college membership.