It’s time to master the numbers side of your job! Get essential finance skills in 3 Days.
Can you demonstrate your value and ROI to your boss? Are you able to interpret financial reports and make decisions based on the data they provide? Can you draft an accurate budget? Can you justify your ideas in real money terms?
You didn’t get to this point in your career only to be held back by weak financial skills. How many times have you been sitting in a meeting with the Finance Team and you don’t understand a lot of the financial jargon? Or maybe it is really to defend your budget?
This programme for non-financial managers makes the basics of finance accessible to anyone in just 3 days.
The programme covers:
- Write your own ticket – play a role in setting financial goals and measuring performance – you’ll be a greater asset to your organization
- Learn the basics in 3 days and become the one in the room who can use data to their advantage
- Master “the ask” – when you ask for money for your department, it’s a huge advantage to be able to use finance to state your case and support your recommendation
- Make smarter decisions – learn to interpret financial reports and make decisions based on the data they provide
- Measure your progress – through pre- and post-assessments, you’ll be able to see how much you have learned