All too often, in the daily pressure of achieving short-term financial results, managers lose sight of long-term goals, especially in today’s challenging economic climate. The key to ensuring that companies remain on track to reach these goals is the existence of a clear and focused business strategy.
Competitive Strategy is an intensive three-day programme that will equip you with practical knowledge, along with new skills and tools, to turn strategic ideas into actions for your business. By examining the best practices of some of the world’s most successful companies, you will learn to identify the important elements of winning strategies.
Through lectures, discussions and case studies, you will develop answers to the following questions.
- Which industries and markets should I enter?
- Which products should I invest in and which segments should I target?
- Which advantages should I develop or build on?
- How can I create value for customers in a better way than competitors?
- Should I change our supply chain strategy?
- How will my strategic decisions impact shareholder value?