Increased market competition has resulted in more complex sales processes, requiring a more professionalized sales effort and more focused attention from management to create teams and processes that will achieve predictable and satisfactory results.
This program will help consulting, professional services, software and equipment companies find answers to the following questions:
- How do senior managers make purchasing or investment decisions?
- As a supplier, how do I ensure I am repeatedly hired by clients?
- How do I make sure a good strategy brings an increase in sales?
- How should we organize ourselves to guarantee increased sales?
- Sales: Is it an art or is there a methodology to be learned and applied?
- What should the salesperson we hire and train be like?
- What kind of Marketing is needed in B2B?