Embrace the habits of word-class negotiators to increase your influence, build positive relationships and secure the best possible outcomes for your organization.
- Satisfy conflicting agendas by creating value for all parties.
- Navigate both cooperative and competitive negotiations.
- Assess different types of negotiations for key issues, stakeholder needs and other complexities.
- Determine which components are essential for an effective negotiation.
Engage in exercises and small-group discussions designed to help you:
- Identify the components of effective negotiation, and learn which techniques determine consistent success.
- Take part in face-to-face in-class negotiations with fellow participants to build your comfort and confidence.
- Watch a live negotiation to study non-verbal cues that affect performance.
- Discover how others perceive you during individual and team negotiations and how to improve and capitalize on your personal style.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Prepare and use predetermined walkaways, goals and specific strategies to yield high value outcomes.
- Apply new insights beyond the negotiating table personally and professionally.
- Build positive and sustainable relationships internally and externally.