Learn how to embrace change, drive growth and innovation, and lead your team to do the same.
- Develop strategies to manage change at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Build resilient and adaptable teams that weather disruption and welcome change as an essential part of growth.
- Balance innovation with stability, both structural and financial, to act with greater agility and purpose.
Be prepared to navigate through organic and disruptive change.
- Manage your own responses to change.
- Strengthen your flexibility.
- Provide the context and confidence your employees need to make the most of new opportunities.
- Learn the personal habits that enable leaders to become powerful change agents - and how to underscore those skills with your natural strengths.
- Understand the psychological and social elements that influence behavior before, during and after disruptions to traditional team structures.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Apply step-by-step methods to prepare for and navigate change on the organizational level.
- Solicit diverse feedback to encourage innovation.
- Improve your own capacity to embrace and pilot change, both as a role model and hands-on leader.