Sharpen your ability to assess risk, raise capital, conduct competitive analyses and make smart growth decisions for your organization.
- Navigate the risks inherent in bank finance, including strategic ALM, regulatory challenges, shifting interest rates, acquisitions and divestitures, and increasing competition.
- Manage bank-wide change, motivate direct reports and inspire teams with values-driven communications.
- Make and defend difficult decisions with limited information and significant uncertainty.
In this program, Darden Executive Education partners with S&P Global Market Intelligence- the banking industry's leading provider of financial information and analytics - to combine leadership training with strategic, whole enterprise thinking and hands-on practice solving your daily business challenges.
- Explore the strategic decisions facing bank executives, including evaluating acquisitions and divestitures, implementing effective risk management, managing capital and liquidity, and addressing regulatory expectations
- Review capital requirements, current debt and equity markets for banks, and strategies for raising capital.
- Explore new ways of managing and reducing your bank's exposure to risk and practice scenario analyses in a workshop that will prepare you to turn results into action.
Take advantage of "early bird" pricing when you enroll by the following dates:
- Enroll before 2 November 2018: $6,995
- Enroll between 2 November 2018 - 4 January 2019: $7,495
IMPACT & OUTCOMES
- Develop best practices for your daily and long-term responsibilities, including risk and balance sheet management, competitive analysis, bank value creation, acquisitions, and capital planning.
- Reconcile differing perspectives and align cross-functional efforts toward a shared vision or goal.
- Balance the tension between earnings growth and capital efficiency.
- Understand digital payment innovations and the future of fintech within your financial institution.