Cranfield's longest running programme, which has in its different forms benefitted and inspired executives since 1980. Realise your leadership potential through in-depth self-examination.
This programme is for senior executives who wish to develop their leadership potential through in-depth self-examination. It provides a transformational experience, which will allow you to find your own authentic style of leadership, be more comfortable with ambiguity and improve your understanding of people. It takes you on an intensive journey of personal development and self -awareness to create an experience that will have a lasting impact on the ways in which you lead. By the end of the programme you will have expanded your emotional comfort zone.
What you will learn
- A more genuine, open, and sensitive style of leadership
- An improved understanding of how your behaviour impacts on others
- A better ability to empathise and understand why others behave as they do
- An understanding of how to manage yourself and others under pressure
- Increased emotional intelligence, focus and direction
- An increased ability to develop and support others.
- Learn how to use your own unique story and life experience to inspire your leadership
- Explore deep-seated attitudes and beliefs to give you insights to build on your strengths, shift unhelpful attitudes and create more choice in how you behave
- Use depth psychology, group participation, feedback and individual development time to create a lasting impact both in and outside work.