Finance for the Boardroom is a three-day residential programme taking place at Cranfield School of Management.
You will benefit from the creative practices, diverse ideas, and successful methods used to overcome challenges that your peers and faculty have faced through working in a range of sectors.
The practical and adaptable design of the programme content ensures that you are fully equipped with state-of-the-art tools and frameworks to successfully improve financial performance and shareholder value in your organisation.
This programme address the challenges you face when interpreting corporate financial data and discussing strategic decision making at board level. You gain best practice models to:
- support your role
- understand long-term value and how to best achieve it
- effectively recognise the cost of capital and determine appropriate capital structure
- implement investment appraisal techniques
- understand your organisation's valuation methods
- gain advanced insights into what your organisation's accounts really tell you and what they don't disclose.