The course has been designed to meet the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship, and develops high-potential leaders who can:
- Set strategy, direction and vision
- Provide a clear sense of purpose and drive strategic intent
- Take into account global/macro level market trends and environmental influences
- Identifying longer-term opportunities and risks
- Act with agility to deliver results
- Build ethical, innovative and supportive cultures.
Subject to eligibility, employer organisations will be able to use the Apprenticeship Levy to fund this programme.
Drawing on faculty from across Cranfield School of Management, the programme is led by Cranfield’s Centre for Customised Executive Development, consistently ranked as one of the top 2 providers of customised development in the UK and one of the top 10 in Europe.