In times of financial crisis, rapidly changing business contexts, and globalised work, managers depend more than ever on their subordinates to get results.
Employees may thus represent both a key resource and a liability for managerial success. Tapping the full potential of employees, however, may require leadership and people management skills that stretch beyond ordinary managerial competences.
In this programme, we put the question of how managers can lead employees for maximal commitment and motivation centre-stage.
Grounded in rigorous, cutting-edge research, the programme aims to provide you with inspiration, hands-on tools, and knowledge that may enhance your emotional and leadership skills for managerial results.
- Motivate your employees without using formal authority
- Flexibly adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of your employees
- Handle the ‘difficult’ colleagues in your organisation and get what you want without alienating them
- Effectively promote change in your organisation, and breach resistance to change
- Persuade your peers and get their buy-in to a new business idea they might find little appealing?