The Circular Economy model is one that requires organisations across the value chain to explore adopting disruptive technologies based on improving asset life; adopting mechanisms for reusing, repairing and remanufacturing in the production process. The aim of circularity is to put back into the system everything relating to production, distribution and consumption, in order to extract as much value as possible from the resources and materials we utilise. The Circular Economy can be considered as an enabler to achieving overall sustainability in our economy.
This programme will look at the importance of sustainability with respect to development goals and business models, and will examine its financial implications for an organisation. You will learn how to design end-user value propositions which will lead to increased cost efficiency, production effectiveness and business performance.
The Live Online format of this programme offers the unique opportunity to network with a diverse group of peers, from different regions, industries and sectors.
- An introduction to Circular Economy and sustainability issues
- An introduction to Circular Economy and sustainability business models
- Impact investing models
- Sustainability finance instruments and models
- Circular Economy and cost management and control
- Impact on cost and revenue and your balance sheet
- Impact on financial ratios.