What makes EMBA-Americas special? We believe it’s the highly accomplished and motivated professionals who come to our program, looking to enhance their careers with a top executive MBA degree. They’re motivated, and geography alone will not hold them back.
- The same rigorous curriculum as Columbia’s other MBA programs.
- Unparalleled access to the global business hub of New York City, through which students are connected with industry practitioners, key decision makers, and business opportunities.
- The ability to attend Columbia, while maintaining your career outside of New York City.
- An exemplary Ivy League education.
- Program length: Five semesters over 20 months, beginning in January.
- Class meets approximately once a month during the core, in a weeklong format, primarily in New York City.
- You will be provided full accommodations while completing the first three semesters of core courses and cohort electives.
- During your first year, there will be three weeklong meetings, one each in: San Francisco, Toronto, and Latin America.
- After completing the core curriculum, you will have access to the pool of global electives (weeklong format), as well as weekend electives and international seminars.
- You will benefit from access to the Career Management Center’sdedicated EMBA team.
Consider the EMBA-Americas program. You’ll join one of the largest executive MBA programs in the country, encompassing a vibrant network of successful professionals in every industry from across the globe.