In this recorded webinar a team of behavioural economics faculty from Aston University—Matt Olczak, Maria Kozlovskaya and Jon Guest—use behavioural economics to prise into our current pandemic-affected working lives.
The session uses demonstrations and interactivity to provide insights on lock-down behaviours, as well as ideas of fairness, both in the business world and the world at large.
Senior executives and others will benefit from:
- An overview of behavioural economics and how this differs from the rational behaviour traditionally assumed in economics.
- Insights from behavioural economics to explain how people have behaved during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A demonstration of the importance of fairness by playing the ultimatum bargaining game.
- Evidence on how fairness considerations have been impacted by lock-down during the pandemic.
- And what all this means for executives leading teams in the virtual space and in a VUCA world.
About Aston University Corporate Client Solutions
Over 50 years of pioneering commitment to research, teaching and enterprise has made Aston internationally renowned for delivering local and global impact. We have a bold vision for collaboration with our clients, creating and sharing the vital knowledge that helps them tackle their most pressing real-world challenges.