There are many ways to describe an organization—as a machine, an organism, a community, a distributed intelligence, or even a battlefield. More than just a metaphor, the lens by which you view your own organization is very powerful and can affect your ability to lead organizational change.
If you are looking for innovative approaches to change management, join your peers from around the world for this upcoming complimentary, live webinar:
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
[5:00pm - 6:00pm GMT]
Speaker: Professor John Van Maanen
Register now for this webinar if you want to:
- Learn a powerful framework for guiding successful organizational change.
- Understand the impact (or lack thereof) of your organization’s formal structure and strategy on change management.
- Understand and align the different political interests and goals that guide individuals, groups, and departments in the organization.
- Harness and develop the cultural resources of the organization to gain acceptance for and assure long-term success of change initiatives.
- Avoid the pitfalls associated with traditional approaches to change.
Note - Can't make the live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.