Embrace your strengths and drive your organization to new heights. In The Women's Leadership Program, you'll develop a vision for how you lead and influence on multiple fronts.
You'll study the behavior of individuals and organizations, refining key principles through case studies led by senior businesswomen and faculty members focused on corporate culture, negotiation, communication, conflict management, leveraging differences, crisis leadership and decision-making under pressure. You'll customize these skills through discussions, simulations, workshops, and one-on-one professional and personal coaching. A wellness program and development of a personal action plan will round out your ability to assess and address your unique challenges and opportunities.
Where You'll Excel
- Strengthen your knowledge of strategy, negotiation, communication and leadership, as they pertain to the highest level of an organization.
- Identify your leadership strengths and practice applying them across your current and future organizational responsibilities.
- Learn to actively manage your professional development and secure managerial support for innovative ideas and strategic opportunities.
- Build and strengthen your critical network of allies and partnerships.
- Practice anticipating future industry trends and predicting their impact on your company's success.
- Envision your way to leading high performing teams with both heart and mind.
- Leveraging Your Personal Strengths
- Leadership: Strategic Change
- Success Amidst Conflict
- Leadership Presence
- Life Balance