See what's possible in life and leadership and learn to motivate others with the power of your vision and purpose. In Power and Leadership: Getting Below the Surface, leaders like you will examine ordinary thought patterns in order to push past them and reawaken your ability to lead by example. You'll reach new heights - literally - by applying the principles of teamwork and trust at a half-day ropes course.
Power and Leadership: Getting Below the Surface takes a holistic approach to building leadership and managing change, rooting techniques for professional growth in your core values and motivations. You'll develop a personal charter model to guide your behavior on solo, team and organization-wide projects. A full-day team simulation will give you the chance to put these principles into action as you grapple with group decision-making, customer difficulties, departmental silos and other realities of change management. Finally, you'll take these habits out in the field at Falls River with a half-day ropes course.
WHERE YOU'LL EXCEL
- Discover the powerful belief-centered practices of master leaders.
- Learn why convincing others to follow your lead can backfire.
- Break free from the typical thought patterns that limit your ability to inspire.
- Activate your sense of personal power while you collaborate and encourage others.
- Master fears and personal discomfort in pursuit of shared beliefs.
- Practice new techniques for managing work/life balance.