Become a more sensitive and powerful leader through self-diagnosis, expert change management strategies, peer workshops and daily sweep rowing experiences led by Olympic rower Dan Lyons and his team of coaches.
- Embrace listening as a key leadership skill, and practice offering constructive feedback.
- Discuss real-life scenarios and specific personal challenges around such topics as: bridging differences within teams, driving change and growth with teamwork, learning to coach instead of direct.
- Learn to visualize and communicate organizational goals to inspire buy-in.
- Bring it all together when you compete a full racing shell with a group of your peers.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Design team structures that maximize output without overextending individuals.
- Assess and applaud the talents of individuals, and determine which tasks will suit them best.
- Discover which of your personal skills are most helpful in competitive and collaborative situations.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.