The Sales Directors’ Programme is a four-day residential event at Cranfield School of Management. There is also a follow up day a few weeks later, to reflect on and apply learnings to real problems within your organisation.
Taught by experienced faculty, you will benefit from the creative practices, diverse ideas, success methods used to overcome challenges that your peers and faculty have faced in a range of sectors.
The practical design of the programme walks you through four key elements of a Sales Director’s responsibility: strategy, structure, measurement and people development. This ensures that you are fully equipped with the state-of-the-art tools and frameworks to successfully develop your function in order to easily achieve better long term performance.
The Sales Directors' Programme understands the challenges you face when organising a top class sales function within your organisation.
You gain state of the art models to:
- Support your role to deliver greater value.
- Engage with customers more profitably.
- Effectively lead your sales organisation.
- Develop short term actions for long term performance.
- Engage in meaningful sales performance analysis.
- Improve your personal effectiveness with key stakeholders.