Effective management is the heartbeat of any organisation, and organisational success is achieved by great managers implementing strategies efficiently and sustainably.
WBS is one of the world’s top business schools, and through our Graduate Programme in Applied Management you will study part-time over 15-months and learn the crucial management skills essential for the effective running of any organisation in the 21st century.
You will develop your management knowledge and skills, while considering leadership, strategy, operations, collaborative change management, organisational dynamics and the links between marketing, client relationships and finance.
You will be taught by leading practitioners and academics with extensive experience of working in and with many cross-sector national and multinational organisations, using a variety of thought-provoking and challenging methods to stimulate your learning.
The emphasis of the Graduate Programme is on practical application, so that what you learn can be immediately transferred back into your workplace.
The programme has been designed to:
- Develop and improve your personal managerial effectiveness
- Develop your confidence in engaging with all parts of the business, and at all levels
- Enable you to apply critical thinking to analyse workplace issues and deliver strategies to address your organisational challenges
- Provide a supportive climate in which you are challenged and stretched
- Enable you to take responsibility for managing your own development needs and enhance your career prospects
- Provide a pathway to the Warwick MBA by completing a transition project that will give you exemption from three core modules.