In today’s knowledge economy, negotiation among peers is at the heart of just about every successful endeavor. Any woman seeking to develop her career path and maintain her professional and personal interests needs to be familiar with negotiation tools and techniques that would allow her to leverage her knowledge and strength. This workshop is targeted at women who engage in corporate activity, politics or NGOs and want to negotiate from a position of knowledge and strength while maintaining their social relationships intact.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- enhance your understanding of the challenges and advantages you face as a women when negotiating
- explore different types of negotiations know what information you need to prepare for a negotiation to maximise your outcomes and not fall in a novice trap
- learn concepts that will help you evaluate alternatives, interests and parties in the negotiation
- increase your awareness of how appropriate your assertiveness level is
- receive recommendations on how you can fine-tune your negotiation effectiveness.