A preconceived notion where leadership is viewed as an innate quality possessed by only a few, is no longer considered valid. In truth, leadership can be studied and learnt through discussion and being open to different opinions. With this in mind, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and Nova SBE have co-created a two-week-program to inspire and impact leaders like you, by enhancing your leadership skills and maximizing your teams’ potential.
From small entrepreneurial countries to the world
World-class academics from the Netherlands and Portugal will enlighten you with the latest management insights and methods to enhance and discover your personal authentic leadership style.
The main objective of the International Leadership Program is to inspire you as a senior manager to think about your own leadership. What makes you tick as a leader? How effective are you? The topics of the program will help you reflect and look at leadership in unexpected and new ways.
- Inspiring insights from leading professors at Nova SBE about paradoxes, improvisation and resilience
- Enriching topics from world-class academics at RSM about identity, authenticity, vision, communication and leadership in a deterministic world
- Time to reflect on your own leadership style and work on your weaknesses
- Membership in the alumni network of two global Business Schools that are leaders in their own countries
- Opportunity to discover two of the most desired destinations in Europe, while enjoying their landscapes, food and histor