Being orientated towards clients is no longer just for marketing and sales. This approach is coming to every level and department, and it can help you to gain – and keep – a strong market position. Clients don’t consider customer-centricity as a ‘nice-to-have’, it’s now the minimum that they expect from you.
The three-day programme Customer-centric Strategy for B2B from RSM Executive Education is for everyone working in a business-to-business environment. It will help you to understand the dynamics of B2B markets so you can enhance value for your customers and your company. You will learn to see things from a client’s perspective, and anticipate the demands such a strategy makes on your function, role and team.
We will challenge the concept that the path to success in a B2B company depends solely on the product or service. Why and how a customer-centric approach is necessary to optimise the results of your organisation will be demonstrated by Dr Marian Dingena, a customer management specialist and experienced business coach. She will show you how it is possible to create impact at every level. After the first module you will develop your own practical improvement plan, which will be assessed by your teachers and peers during the second module.
Upon completion of the programme, you will:
- understand the changing dynamics in B2B markets
- have acquired a deep understanding of creating customer value and value renewal in B2B markets
- have learned how to strengthen your customer knowledge and connections with internal and external customers
- know how to enhance the customer-centric mindset in your organisation
- be ready to execute a plan to contribute to your company’s commercial effectiveness.