Effective management is the heartbeat of any organisation, and organisational success is achieved by great managers implementing strategies efficiently and sustainably.
WBS is one of the world’s top business schools, and through our Graduate Diploma in Applied Management you will study part-time over 15-months and learn the crucial management skills essential for the effective running of any organisation in the 21st century.
The programme has been designed to:
- Develop and improve your personal managerial effectiveness
- Develop your confidence in engaging with all parts of the business, and at all levels
- Enable you to apply critical thinking to analyse workplace issues and deliver strategies to address your organisational challenges
- Provide a supportive climate in which you are challenged and stretched
- Enable you to take responsibility for managing your own development needs and enhance your career prospects
- Provide a pathway to the Warwick MBA by completing a transition project that will give you exemption from three core modules.
The Graduate Diploma in Applied Management consists of six interlocking elements. Following an intensive immersion week, you will undertake 3 six-day modules broken down into two-day and three-day blocks, with each module assessed through a work-focused assignment.
A Team Consulting Project is completed after twelve months and your work-based Individual Project closes the programme at the end of fifteen months.
You will be taught by leading practitioners and academics with extensive experience of working in and with many cross-sector national and multinational organisations.