Be prepared to navigate through organic and disruptive change.
- Manage your own responses to change.
- Strengthen your flexibility.
- Provide the context and confidence your employees need to make the most of new opportunities.
- Learn the personal habits that enable leaders to become powerful change agents - and how to underscore those skills with your natural strengths.
- Understand the psychological and social elements that influence behavior before, during and after disruptions to traditional team structures.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Apply step-by-step methods to prepare for and navigate change on the organizational level.
- Solicit diverse feedback to encourage innovation.
- Improve your own capacity to embrace and pilot change, both as a role model and hands-on leader.