Executing strategies and policies using strategy/success maps and Balanced Scorecards.
This programme will give you the tools you need to implement your strategy and deliver better performance for your organisation. Through the application of success mapping you will learn how to clarify objectives and gain commitment to action. Using our performance review tools you will learn how to manage the process of capturing feedback, prioritising action and challenging your strategy. This will enable you to manage with measures and direct the future of your organisation.
What you will learn
- Create a simple map to communicate strategic direction
- Understand the power of performance measurement in guiding strategy execution
- Gain a realistic view of what balanced scorecards can and cannot deliver
- Design KPIs to align activity to strategy and encourage the right behaviour
- Improve target setting through a 10 step process
- Validate and challenge strategy using feedback from the performance measurement system.
- Challenges in executing strategies
- Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecards
- Success Maps and Performance Prism
- Customer value propositions
- Designing appropriate performance measures
- Setting the right targets
- Mapping strategic initiatives
- Managing the performance review process
- Using information strategically
- Validating strategies.