This is a two-day residential taking place at Cranfield School of Management.
Taught by world renowned Professors Malcolm McDonald and Hugh Wilson, you will benefit from their wealth of experience gained through decades of work with blue-chip businesses on their marketing planning processes.
You will benefit from a range of creative and diverse ideas used by the programme participants to overcome challenges that they have faced across a range of sectors.
The pragmatic design of the programme content walks you through a step-by-step process for developing a marketing strategy and plan. The goal is to help you organise the strategic marketing planning process effectively for immediate implementation, ready for you to share with confidence to your stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Perform correct segmentation.
- Prioritise segments.
- Correctly understand your customers' needs and use this to deliver strategic advantage.
- Craft clear and profitable value propositions that resonate with customers.
- Develop marketing strategies in line with customers needs.
- Create a powerful multi-channel strategy that effectively serves your customers.
- Perform CRM benchmarking.
- Make use of knowledge, tools and techniques required to implement marketing change.