This is a three-day residential programme taking place at Cranfield School of Management.
Taught by our expert faculty, you will benefit from a combination of theory and real-world practical sessions that can be easily applied to your organisation. Group work will be featured throughout the programme, giving you the opportunity to share diverse ideas and success methods used by your peers across a range of sectors.
You will address the core theories and models to better understand strategic procurement practices and the link between its performance and competitive advantage.
The programme is designed to provide the skills, knowledge and tools to lead procurement teams in both public and private organisations. You gain the ability to bring the procurement agenda to the highest levels in your organisation.
- Develop your capability to uncover true costs when procuring a product or service.
- Develop your capability to procure a product or service that supports growth.
- Ensure your organisation operates at greater levels of efficiency.
- Clearly understand strategic cost management.
- Appreciate globalisation and the risk that it presents in your procurement performance.
- Strategically manage collaboration and partnerships.
- Effectively lead and innovate a sustainable procurement function.