Break through to director level leadership.
This programme is designed to prepare senior managers moving into director level roles, building exceptional levels of strategic, high performance and self-aware leadership skills. You will transform from being a senior manager into an insightful and impactful leader in a director level role.
What you will learn
You will leave the programme with:
- Deep insights that challenge your assumptions in taking up a director role, through working with programme peers, coaches, faculty and external speakers.
- Actionable knowledge through focusing on thinking, self-insight and implementable actions. ‘Leadership is a journey, not a destination.’
The content is centred on sessions and experiences that deliver an immersive learning and growth experience over three modules. This is combined with inter modular application, peer-to-peer coaching and formal coaching support whilst working on plans for your business area.
The programme incorporates content including:
- External perspectives and global trends.Corporate and competitive strategy.
- Strategy formation capabilities.
- Operational and people strategy.
- Innovation and change.
Leadership and personal effectiveness
- Leadership at director level.
- Deep insights into self and others.
- Develop a growth mind-set.
- Social capital.
- Personal impact and influence.
In order to further enhance your personal effectiveness as a director this programme incorporates psychometric assessments to determine and maximise your leadership impact.
Throughout your Cranfield experience you will benefit from executive coaching which is focused on your growth as a leader and integrated into the programme structure including a face to face review after six months of starting the programme and a virtual review after 12 months.