NEW for 2019. Break through to director level leadership.
This programme is designed to prepare senior managers moving into director level roles, building exceptional levels of strategic, high performance and self-aware leadership skills. You will transform from being a senior manager into an insightful and impactful leader in a director level role.
What you will learn
You will leave the programme with:
- Deep insights that challenge your assumptions in taking up a director role, through working with programme peers, coaches, faculty and external speakers.
- Actionable knowledge through focusing on thinking, self-insight and implementable actions. ‘Leadership is a journey, not a destination.’
The content is centred on sessions and experiences that deliver an immersive learning and growth experience over three modules. This is combined with inter modular application, peer-to-peer coaching and formal coaching support whilst working on plans for your business area.
The programme incorporates content including:
- External perspectives and global trends.Corporate and competitive strategy.
- Strategy formation capabilities.
- Operational and people strategy.
- Innovation and change.
Leadership and personal effectiveness
- Leadership at director level.
- Deep insights into self and others.
- Develop a growth mind-set.
- Social capital.
- Personal impact and influence.
In order to further enhance your personal effectiveness as a director this programme incorporates psychometric assessments to determine and maximise your leadership impact.
Throughout your Cranfield experience you will benefit from executive coaching which is focused on your growth as a leader and integrated into the programme structure including a face to face review after six months of starting the programme and a virtual review after 12 months.