What you will learn
- Control of your role in projects
- Enhanced project performance and greater self-awareness
- An improved project planning process
- The ability to handle cash flow and understand its importance to you, the team and your organisation
- Confidence to manage yourself and others more effectively
- Greater awareness of different contract styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Positive relationship management.
“As Head of Construction I have to work with project managers on a daily basis. This course has given me an insight into their expectations as well as what is required of them”
Ian Firth, Head of Construction, Aker Solutions Offshore Partners Ltd.
- Project Control – implement cost and schedule control
- Planning – tools to ensure deadlines are always met and penalties avoided
- Productivity – identify areas of poor productivity and tackle the issues that cause it
- Personal – learn to build a strong cohesive team who share your vision and understand the role they must play to achieve project success
- Relationships – apply a framework for creating winning stakeholder relationships.
“Amazing. I’ve had light bulb moments where it all makes sense. I’ll make a really big difference at work”
Tamara Holmgren, Engineering Manager, FWUK.