As you begin to manage at a higher level in organisations, your everyday personal presence becomes ever more significant and important.
Being able to consciously create and sustain a positive, powerful impression from the moment you enter a room is the starting point for generating influence. By heightening your credibility you will receive more confidence in you as a person, greater commitment to your views and stronger engagement with your ideas: long after you have left the room.
This programme is designed to lift you out of your day-to-day default style of personal ‘performance’ and instead develop your skills in operating in a zone of high impact and influence. Using the range of environments and contexts in which you operate as a starting point, we will give you tools, strategies and methods for increasing your presence and level of engagement with others.
What you will learn
- Understand how to use different tactics for influencing in person and in different environments
- Communicate your messages with greater clarity, confidence and purpose
- Maintain inner confidence under pressure
- Be authentic with your personal impact and influence
- Create and sustain your own Action Focus Plan.
- Engage and influence others
- Understand and practice authentic presence
- Create clear intentions for successful communication in conversations, meetings, presentations and other critical communications
- Understand how to prepare for impact and influence in different environments
- Recognise resources that will support you to be at your best in challenging contexts
- Build confidence to think on your feet
- Understand and practice goal setting and action planning.