We typically approach leadership as an outward-focused discipline. As a leader, you need to know how to inspire others, direct others, change others, influence others, and turn others around at times of adversity. But what if you turn that lens inward? Do you know how to inspire your self, direct your self, change your self, influence your self, and turn your own self around at times of adversity? Isn’t it critical to master this inner game of leadership before you can master the outer game?
What You Will Learn
- The impact your inner environment has on your success
- Your current level of mastery over different aspects of your inner environment and how it compares with top performers
- A deeper understanding of your core values and how to align your day-to-day behavior and priorities with these values
- Scientifically validated principles, tools, and techniques for how to approach your highest potential in life and leadership by developing your self along the five pillars
- Personal reflections, group discussions, and applications of personal leadership techniques